Thank you for your interest in enrolling at John Paul College, a Catholic co-educational school - a place to learn, grow and thrive.Enrolment Policy
The John Paul College Enrolment Policy has four categories, students being accepted based on the following order of priority:
1. Catholic children from the Parishes of the region
2. Brothers and sisters of currently enrolled students
3. Catholic children from Parishes outside the region
4. Other students. Each application judged on its merit and in the light of available places.
We welcome enrolment applications from children who reside in our five Parish Regions. Enrolment applications are taken from both Catholic and non-Catholic children. Past enrolment intakes have seen our college take all Catholic and non-Catholic children who have made an application by the closing date.
Year 7 2020
We are still accepting enrolments for Year 7 2020, however given the application date has passed we strongly advise completing an application as soon as possible, to avoid being placed on a waiting list. Please see below for Enrolment Application Process.
Year 7 2021
Enrolments are now open for Year 7 2021 and close on Friday 16th August 2019. Please see below for Enrolment Application Process.
Year 8 to 12
The College has limited vacancies in Years 8 to 12 and enrolments are taken throughout the year. Please contact Lisa Meddings, College Registrar for more information.
New Enrolment Applications from March 2019
- See below to download and print our John Paul College Enrolment Application Form. One application per student is required.
- Complete all pages of the enrolment form – it should take you approximately 20 minutes.
- Ensure you have completed all stages of the checklist found on the last page of the enrolment form.
- Payment of $100 non-refundable application fee to be made via our online payments, see link below.
- Submit enrolment form with all supporting documentation to Lisa Meddings, College Registrar.
Any application received without supporting documentation and payment of the application fee will not be processed.
After the application has been received and reviewed you will be invited for an Enrolment Interview prior to placement offers being made to successful applicants.
If your child receives a placement offer, a $250.00 payment is required to confirm acceptance. The acceptance fee will be deducted from school fees once your child commences at John Paul College.
For Enrolment Applications made prior to March 2019
For those who have already submitted their Enrolment Application form for 2020 & 2021 via our previous Online Enrolments System – please click here to finalise or accept your application.
Frankston, VIC 3199
P: (03) 9784-0200