At the heart of John Paul College is a desire for the full flourishing of each student, across religious, physical, cognitive, emotional and social domains.
Formal recognition of student achievement occurs in whole school assemblies, house assemblies, the Annual Awards Evening in December and the Awards Assembly in February. Students are recognised and celebrated for:
- Achieving academic excellence
- Demonstrating exemplary learning skills and work habits
- Exemplifying personal faith and values enabling them to contribute to the spiritual life of the College
- Exemplifying leadership and teamwork
- Exemplifying courage, generosity, community and perseverance
- Making outstanding contributions to community service, sport and music
- Portraying personal qualities enabling them to overcome obstacles and setbacks.