Thank you for considering John Paul College.
We welcome enrolment enquiries for all year levels.
To assist you in seeking information about the College, please call Lisa Meddings, College Registrar on 9784 0200 or click here to email her.
To enrol at John Paul College, please use the online enrolment system on the JPC Portal and submit an application.
The John Paul College Enrolment Policy has four categories, students being accepted based on the following order of priority:
1. Catholic children from the Parishes of the region
2. Brothers and sisters of currently enrolled students
3. Catholic children from Parishes outside the region
4. Other students. Each application judged on its merit and in the light of available places.
Year 7 Enrolment
The following dates are important for families wishing to enrol their children for 2018 and 2019:
* Enrolments for Year 7 2018 close on February 17th 2017.
* Enrolments for Year 7 2019 close on August 25th 2017.
John Paul College welcomes enrolment applications from children who reside in our five Parish Regions. Enrolment applications are taken from both Catholic and non-Catholic children. Past enrolment intakes have seen our college take all Catholic and non-Catholic children who have made an application by the closing date.
Year 8 to 12 EnrolmentsThe college has limited vacancies in other year levels and enrolments are taken throughout the year. To determine if there is a vacancy please telephone our College Registrar on 9784 0200 or email to determine if vacancies exist for the year level requested. In the event that a year level is full, then a waiting list is established. Students on our waiting list are listed according to our Enrolment Policy.